Updated April 9, 2013
Learn General Outlook 2010 Tips
If you are looking for general Outlook 2010 Tips and tricks, this is the right page. Here you’ll find little things that can help you use Outlook 2010 faster, easier, or better in some way or another.
Some of these Outlook 2010 tips and tricks are inspired by, or ported directly over from, earlier versions of Outlook. Others are Outlook 2010 specific. They aren’t in any priority or alphabetical order. Instead, the newest tips are at the top of the list that follows. This makes it easier for me to add stuff to the list, and for you to find out which tips and tricks are new since your last visit.
So with all that out of the way, here’s the current list of general Outlook 2010 Tips:
- Adjust the Calendar Time Scale
- Link Items to Contacts
- Update the Outlook 2010 Dictionary
- Use the Outlook 2010 Jump List
- Customize Desktop Alerts
- Change Outlook’s Startup Folder
- Compact Outlook 2010 data files
- Automatically empty the Deleted Items folder
- Zoom Outlook 2010 for Easier Reading
From here you can:
Go to the top of this General Outlook 2010 Tips page.
Go to the main Outlook 2010 Tips page.
Find More Info…